#1 Increase sales
#2 Free up time in your calendar
#3 Scale your business
Tell me if this Sounds Like You...
- You’re a kick-ass career woman who quit corporate America to strike out on your own, set your own hours and make your own rules.
- You’ve always been your own boss and your “small business” doesn’t feel so small anymore.
- You feel overworked and overwhelmed and not sure what to do next.
- You’re still struggling to get those early, consistent results and starting to question whether you have what it takes to be an entrepreneur.
- You struggle to get new clients.
- You don't understand how less talented competitors beat you sales numbers.
- Your entrepreneurial dream is turning into a time-suck nightmare.
- You feel like an imposter who could be found out at any moment.
- You don't have the stomach for rejection from potential clients.
- You're uncomfortable promoting or selling your services
If any of this resonates with you, please know you aren't alone. I get it! I've felt all of these things in my own business. This ain't easy. But you can do it and I can help! After 15 years in corporate strategy and entrepreneurship I know how to sustainably growing a small business. I want to share my hard-won knowledge and strategies with you.
Or continue on….
- Read my journey from a $400k+ income to ground-floor entrepreneurship.
- Learn about my Think-Plan-Act Framework and how it accelerates business revenue.
- Understand my "Eight Weeks of Action" Coaching Program for small business owners.
Real People, Real Growth!
Since hiring Ed I have secured 12 new clients and I've increased my revenue per client!
Ed is an amazing resource for support, information, guidance and inspiration.
Before working with Ed I was struggling with time management and having direct conversations with clients and prospects. Ed taught me how to strategize client conversations—pre-consults, consults, sign ups, current, and motivating clients to engage. He also showed me how to manage my time better and how to generate more leads for my business. Now I have more confidence in every aspect of my business!
Ed is a true hands-on business coach. He balances the “pull” to ask important questions designed to establish meaningful and relevant goals, with the “push.” The weekly actions and check-ins are designed to hold you accountable. We worked virtually, but I let me stress, as a professional communication coach; Ed felt like he was right there in the room with me. If you’re interested in growing your business, I recommend him without reservation.
If you're interested in growing your business I highly recommend Ed! He knows so much about literally everything we're not taught - money, marketing, business!
He is awesome! He provides great support and great accountability!
Hi, I'm Ed!
I'm your new Business Coach!
Here are three facts about me:
- I've honed my business strategy and executive management skills through a successful 10-year corporate career.
- I helped to build a company that sold for $1.4 billion. That was my golden ticket out of the rat race!
- I have a 10-year-old son and a 3-year-old dog-child named Eddy!
My decade in corporate America was fast and, for a time, fun!
During my career, I generated $100 million in business revenue through sales, marketing and product strategies.
But ultimately, I felt unfulfilled. I wanted to work with business-minded people one-on-one. I was craving the satisfaction of helping people ignite their business success. So when the technology company I worked for was sold for $1.4 billion, I finally had my parachute to jump. And jump I did!
I now share strategies and methods that the biggest companies in the world use to build their business. Those lessons combined with my decade of coaching experience has given rise to just the right alchemy to help new businesses grow.
That special blend of experience has allowed me to help business owners generate tens of thousands of dollars per month in profit.
Now I want to help you do the same.
Being an Entrepreneur is Not for the Faint of Heart!
Why other business coaching doesn't work.
- They offer oversimplified growth hacks or flashy marketing campaigns that don't pay off.
- They hand you quick fixes or ask little of you when you work with them.
- They charge you tens of thousands of dollars just to teach you how to write a caption on Instagram.
- They dispense templated plans that don't meet your unique situation.
My approach is about getting real.
I tell my clients up front. If you want your business to sustain you, it's probably gonna take 3 years to hit your stride. I’m talking 3 years of consistent action to have your business truly support you and even more years to optimize it and thrive.
When I first work with my clients, they're not always generating enough income to sustain themselves. You'd be surprised at how many clients start out pretending like their businesses are thriving and even glamorous. But on the inside, they feel like a failure.
They feel crunched for time and bogged down by their calendar.
These are the exact challenges we'll work on together to overcome. If that sounds like you, please book a consultation with me.
The Think-Plan-Act Framework
Ditch the quick fixes. Instead, let me help you build from the foundation up. We'll use a simple but powerful formula to get you there:
- Think accurately
- Plan strategically
- Act accordingly
I’ll be at your side every step of the way. I offer warm, non-judgmental space to work through whatever you need to work through to stay in motion.
I'll help you:
- Put your business on a sustainable path.
- Free up 5-15 hours a week.
- Generate more consistent leads and sales.
- Feed the passion that got you into this business in the first place.
- Fill your bank account.
What I can teach you:
- Business Strategy: Revisit the financials and fundamentals of your strategy to make sure it’s viable.
- Time-Management & Automation: Select the right tasks at the right time, completed by the right people to free up 5-15 hours per week of wasted energy.
- Sustainable Sales & Marketing Strategies: Implement organic, proven sales and marketing techniques that actually work.
- Accountability: Commit to weekly actions that build momentum and results.
- Mindset: Recover quickly from mental setbacks or negative self-talk.
You should hire me as your business coach if:
- You generate between $1,000 and $10,000 per month in business revenue.
- You’re a small business owner ready to increase efficiency, implement processes, and build a team.
- You’re a solopreneur looking to grow your client roster and increase sales.
- You’re ready to “get back to the basics” and break things down into small, actionable steps.
- You want to focus on specific, measurable results and to be held accountable for achieving them.
You should NOT hire me if...
- You want a quick fix or believe that a flashy marketing campaign will solve all your problems.
- You think you can make $100k+ per year working 10 hours a week in your first year.
- You’re still in research mode and haven’t selected or tested your business model.
- You’re a salaried employee looking to increase your income or snag that next promotion. If this describes you, check out my Salary Negotiation Package.
Learn more about my Eight Weeks of Action Coaching program for small business owners.
Eight Weeks of Action
What's included in the Eight Weeks of Action package:
- 1-on-1 Zoom Sessions: Six (6) one-on-one coaching sessions including a 90-minute strategy session! (packages can be customized.) ($1,300 value)
- Support: Email support between sessions regarding money topics we discuss.
- Complimentary "Laser" Calls: unlimited 15-minute “laser sessions." ($400 value)
Plus, when you purchase the Eight Weeks of Action Coaching package you’ll also get these incredible bonuses:
- Bonus 1: A 360-degree “Life Wheel” assessment ($100 value)
- Bonus 2: Business strategy calculators including revenue, marketing, and sales formulas ($150 value)
- Bonus 3: Deep discounts to my group training and on-demand courses!
Value: $1,950 Price: $1,300.
How to get started:
- Complimentary 30-minute Consultation: We’ll meet for a 30-minute consultation and figure out if 1:1 coaching is the right fit for your needs. Let's get started! Schedule your free consultation now!
100% Money-back Guarantee: I’ve designed my coaching packages to be accessible and affordable. If you’re not completely satisfied with the support and advice you receive grow your business I'll give you a full refund no questions asked.