#1 Eliminate debt
(and never go back)!
#2 Build savings!
#3 Invest like a boss!
Do you feel like...
- You’re behind on your savings and investing?
- You'll never get out from underneath your debt?
- Money comes in your bank account one day and it's gone the next?
Well, you’re not alone!
I’ve experienced all of these!
It wasn't until I transformed my relationship with money did I truly conquer my financial troubles.
- I live debt-free
- I've built a solid savings foundation
- I consistently invest for the long term
I've helped hundreds of clients just like you achieve the same goals!
I'd love to learn more about your money goals.
Please schedule a complimentary consultation with me.
Or continue on….
- Read about my Decade of Debt.
- Learn how my Financial Foundations Process leads to financial transformations.
- Explore my money coaching packages.
Real People, Real Victories!
“Thanks to Morgan, for the first time in my adult life, I understand what it means to feel rich.”
“Morgan's services are the best financial decision I've made in years.”
“Working with Morgan has helped my husband and I see EVERYTHING up close and personal with our money. We love seeing our progress!”
Hi, I'm Morgan!
I'm your Money Coach and Financial Counselor!
Here are three facts about me:
- I've spent 15 years in personal finance including a very successful career at Bank of America / Merrill Lynch.
- I have a wonderful husband and dog baby!
- I’ve helped my clients generate over $2 million dollars in savings and debt repayment!
My road to creating a money coaching practice stared with my own money nightmare!
Let me tell you about my Decade of Debt.
I racked up my first $7k in debt while in college, definitely one of the most valuable lessons I learned "in school."
Once I paid it off I promised myself “never again!” But a couple of years later I'd racked up twice that amount.
After a couple more grueling rounds of the debt cycle, I finally snapped to attention! My work in finance opened my eyes.
I'd noticed that a whole lot of people were in the same debt cycle. It didn't matter if they were millionaires or living paycheck to paycheck. The pattern was identical.
Eventually, I learned that you have to interrupt the debt cycle with savings. Once you build up your savings you can ditch the credit cards.
Not popular, I know. But this is an overarching concept that, quite frankly, has changed my life and allowed me to help empower many women to do the same for themselves.
The first step in my journey began with educating and empowering my own relationship with money.
When I started, I had over $10,000 in credit card debt. Even though I'd put some money aside for retirement, I never felt “financially secure.”
I had to learn the basics of connecting to and managing my own money, including how to get out of debt for good, how to structure my savings, and how to prioritize my needs and wants.
Sound familiar? Perhaps it’s time we talked.
After several years of rebuilding my relationship with money, I permanently eliminated my debt, structured my savings, and began investing with confidence!
This changed my life so dramatically that I decided to dedicate myself to helping others create their own money breakthroughs.
Then, in 2015...
I walked away at the peak of my corporate career to start my money coaching practice!
I had found my purpose and felt called to help inform and empower people about their finances.
Most people, including myself, never learned how to engage with their money in a happy and healthy way.
We didn't know how to connect to it, how to prioritize, how to save properly, or how to get STAY out of debt.
Over the past six years I’ve helped those clients generate well over $2 million dollars in savings and debt repayment!
I’ve made it my life’s work to help you…
- Eliminate debt!
- Increase your wealth!
- Improve your relationship with money!
...and so much more.
I’d love to hear about your money goals and see if my Financial Foundations Process can help.
Money diets don't work!
We’ve all tried and failed at fad-diets.
Managing your money is no different.
I have a unique approach that is more sustainable and lasting than the fad-diet approach to budgeting:
Spend money how you want
❌ Other money training teaches you if it’s not shelter, clothing, food or transportation it should be CUT.
✔️ My process allows you to spend money on what you need and want without guilt!
Debt and savings connection
❌ Other money training focuses too heavily on debt repayment without the proper savings structure
✔️ My process weaves savings and debt repayment together so you never go back into debt again.
Savings and investing connection
❌ Other money training pushes you to invest money without the proper savings structure
✔️ My process generates the psychological breakthrough of having secure savings before building wealth.
More than just a math equation
❌ Other money training is dry, boring and all about math!
✔️ My process embraces the emotional, behavioral, and spiritual aspects of your relationship with money!
Manifest your dreams through action
❌ Other money training has too much “woo factor” and just focuses on manifesting what you want without doing any work.
✔️ My process balances practical advice with emotional support to generate lasting results. I have manifested my own financial freedom through action and I will teach you to do the same!
The Vibrant Money Financial Foundations Process
After working with hundreds of clients over the last 6 years I’ve honed my Financial Foundations Process to take you from zero to hero as quickly and sustainably as possible!
If you follow this process you will achieve three major financial milestones:
#1 💳 Get out of debt for good 💳
You will eliminate debt once and for all!
#2 💰 Build proper savings 💰
You will build the proper savings foundation to create financial peace and security.
#3 📈 Consistently build wealth 📈
You will consistently invest in your future and the things that matter most to you.
Below are the first five money milestones that I, my husband Ed, and hundreds of our clients have worked through. They aren't fancy.
Now it's your turn!
- Step 1: Stop borrowing money
- Step 2: Save 1 month of take-home pay
- Step 3: Pay off all your debt using a debt snowball
- Step 4: Save 6 months of take-home pay
- Step 5:Invest 20% of your take-home pay
They're not pretty.
They're not get-rich-quick schemes.
They're not going to win you any popularity contests.
But, I promise you, if you do these 5 steps in order, you will feel RICH and POWERFUL!
And, you will have MANY financial breakthroughs along the way!
I call this the common-sense approach to adulting with your money.
It's not about growth-hacking some new business idea.
I'm not about playing the credit card points game.
My goal is to teach you how to consciously use your resources to build the life of your dreams!
I've helped hundreds of people like you navigate to a new reality with money.
Up Next: What does a money coach actually do?
“When I first started working with Morgan, I had very little confidence in my personal financial management abilities. Her endless patience, kindness and humor have made it a judgment-free space for me to explore my financial habits and goals, opportunities for improvement, and learn how to move closer to my financial dreams. Through our work, I have cultivated a belief that I can achieve these goals and gained confidence in my financial planning.”
"Through working with Morgan I was able to get a handle on where my money was going and why I was spending the way I was. She helped me level up in terms of understanding actions and consequences, and demystified financial systems that had always seemed rugged and in which I was doomed to fail. I got myself out of credit card debt and was able to save; two of my main goals. But most importantly I developed a healthy relationship with money and my finances. Things that were scary or I avoided before became tools I could use to my advantage. I love Morgan and highly recommend her services to anyone who is ready to become financially healthy!"
“Morgan is amazing! She has helped me gain a clear perspective on the impact of my foggy money management. With Morgan's laser-sharp guidance, I have been able to set clear intentions and attain each one of my financial goals as she came alongside me in my step by step process. I highly recommend anyone struggling with money anxiety to coach with Morgan.”
What's included in a Money Coaching package:
- One-on-one Zoom Sessions: Two sessions per month (packages can be customized.)
- Budget Software: Annual Subscription to personal finance software (I use MoneyGrit.TM or QuickenTM with my clients. Depending on your circumstances I will recommend one or the other.)
- Support: Email support between sessions regarding money topics we discuss
- Complimentary Calls: Free 15-minute MoneyGrit.TM or QuickenTM support calls with my team.
Plus, when you purchase a Money Coaching package you’ll also get these incredible bonuses:
- Bonus 1: My Master Money Spreadsheet which includes savings, budgeting, and income calculators.
- Bonus 2: Access to my private library of money training and webinars.
- Bonus 3: Complimentary 30-minute annual consultation to review the big picture (must be an active client for at least 6 months.)
- Bonus 4: Deep discounts to my group training and on-demand courses!
I'll Help You:
1️⃣ Step 1: Stop borrowing money.
2️⃣ Step 2: Save 1 month of your take-home pay for non-monthly expenses.
3️⃣ Step 3: Eliminate debt (except a mortgage) using a debt snowball.
4️⃣ Step 4: Save 6 months of your take-home pay.
5️⃣ Step 5: Invest 20% of your take-home pay.
Getting through these five steps takes patience, support, and action!
Money topics we'll discuss:
- How to reduce money stress and anxiety.
- Teaching you the proper savings and investing structure that creates financial stability.
- Understanding and letting go of past money mistakes.
- Creating a sustainable debt repayment plan.
- Establishing new, healthy money habits.
- Creating powerful monthly spending plans that empower your highest money goals.
- Evaluating money stories and limiting self beliefs about money, income, debt, and savings.
- Using budgeting software to create a deeper connection to your money.
How to get started:
- Complimentary 30-minute Consultation: We’ll meet for a 30-minute consultation and figure out if 1:1 coaching is the right fit for your needs. Get started! Schedule your free consultation now!
- Pay your first invoice.
- Complete my FinancialEQ onboarding survey.
- Attend your first kick-off session!
Ready to get started? Book your complimentary consultation to get started.